Visions Made Viable serves social visionaries and social entrepreneurs as they take on the challenges that face our local communities and our world.
Solving those challenges requires creative thinking and a wide variety of approaches. We're convinced that innovators will supply fresh solutions if they get the support they need. Social entrepreneurs, missionaries, community activists and other committed people hold the key to a better and more just world.
Motivated by our Christian faith we want to demonstrate the love of God by encouraging important and practical social change. We seek to serve all people of good will who have a genuine commitment to improve the lives of others.
Visions Made Viable partners with change agents to promote spiritual transformation, social and economic justice, education, community development, economic development, relief services, human rights, and the opportunity to live in a healthy and sustainable environment.
We celebrate those who are willing to take risks to bring about critically needed change.
If you're one of those people, we want to help you make a difference.
Visions Made Viable Highlights
- We can act as your short term or long term non-profit home, giving you the freedom to get to the mission at hand while allowing you to receive tax deductible donations
- We help your work grow through consulting in a supportive and trusting environment, and if desired, through help with ‘spinning off’ into an independent non-profit
- You retain creative and supervisory control of your project or non-profit
- We do the administrative work for you so you can concentrate on creating social change
- By creating a single, efficient administrative system that can serve variety of projects and groups, we save everybody time and money and allow more resources to be invested into new work rather than into reduplicating infrastructure.
- We keep costs low
Established since 2008, we have helped over two dozen social entrepreneurs create social good around the US and around the world. For more specifics about the types of projects we support, take a look at What We Sponsor and What We Don’t.